Jimi Hendrix’s Thornward Parlor Acoustic Guitar
All that is known about this guitar is that it is currently owned by the Hard Rock Cafe International, and that it can be seen at their restaurant in Amsterdam Netherlands. According to the Hard Rock Cafe’s info, the guitar was donated to them by Mitch Michell, and it was used during the recording of “All Along the Watchtower” in 1968. Of course, Jimi was never photographed during the sessions, so we have no way of confirming this.
As far as identifying the guitar, based to the paper label inside the guitar, this is likely something from the Washburn brand, made by Lyon & Healy from Chicago around the turn of the century (1900). The headstock label, however, reads “Thornward” (thanks Stephen from Vintage Parlor Guitars).